WP Handle Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions after reading these terms and conditions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following Terms and Conditions apply to your participation in the Affiliate Program offered by WP Handle (we, us, our,WP Handle) or any of our affiliated entities. The Affiliate Program (the Program) allows you (the Affiliate, your) to promote WP Handle’s services and receive commissions as set out in this terms and conditions.
Application to the Affiliate Program
You can activate affiliate program from the https://my.wphandle.com/affiliates.php or you can send us email or support ticket to activation. We reserves the right to approve or deny any application for membership in the Program to anyone, at anytime, for any reason or no reason.
As a WP Handle Affiliate program you agree that:
- You responsible for providing full and accurate information upon registration for the Program and keeping that information up to date. Such information includes, but is not limited to: contact details including a valid e-mail address
- WP Handle reserves the right to contact the Affiliate and request additional data regarding all the websites where the Affiliate promotes the Company and the promotional practices used by the Affiliate. The Affiliate is required to provide truthful and detailed information to WP Handle upon request.
- You should not take actions or make recommendations to your referrals that result in a potential revenue loss for WP Handle.
- You should act in good faith to refer customers in good standing. Customers in good standing are hosting account owners who have provided valid contact information, are not flagged for high fraud risk, have active accounts that do not exceed any quotas or limitations as per the WP Handle Terms of Service and actively use their accounts. Active account usage is determined at our sole discretion and may be based on any of the following: number and frequency of logins into the User area and account control panel; frequency of new content upload on the account; number of visits on the website and the frequency of such visits; any other way that unambiguously demonstrates the user actively operates with the account; etc.
- You should not engage in incentivized programs and business-opportunity sites, using marketing practices that might be unethical or likely to attract customers not in good standing.
- You should not use on behalf of your referrals or encourage your referrals to use on their WP Handle accounts any copyrighted or third-party material without the proper licenses.
- You should not engage in any blackhat seo/spam link building techniques in order to generate more referrals for WP Handle.
- You are allowed to use WP Handle’s product information, including prices and hosting plan details, on your website. However, the you are responsible for keeping the information up-to-date as WP Handle will change product pricing and plan details from time to time at their sole discretion.
- You agree not to violate any applicable law.
- You should be loyal to WP Handle and should not misuse its confidence and shall not damage its reputation.
- You are required to disclose the affiliate relationship with WP Handle on your website.
If we detect a pattern in your affiliate practices that in our reasonable opinion violates any aspect of the Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your affiliate account and cancel all outstanding commission payments due.
WP Handle requires that the Affiliate abide by the highest standards of professionalism. For this reason, the Affiliate shall not engage in any form of inappropriate or unethical advertising. WP Handle has the sole right to decide whether a promotion method used by the Affiliate is appropriate or inappropriate.
Inappropriate forms of advertising include, but are not limited to:
- Using any illegal or spam method of advertising, e.g. unsolicited email, unauthorized placing of the link in forums, newsgroups, message boards etc.;
- Using traffic generated by pay to read, pay to click, banner exchanges, click exchanges, PPV advertising, pop-up/under, or similar methods;
- Offering price savings methods, including coupon(s), voucher(s), discount codes, or added value offers without our prior approval;
- Providing cash backs, rewards or any other kind of incentives to obtain the sale without our prior approval;
- Using iframes or any other techniques or technology that places your affiliate tracking cookie by any means other than an actual click-through;
- Using link cloaking or masking techniques or technology with the goal to promote WP Handle on websites and/or networks not explicitly listed in your affiliate profile and hiding that traffic source;
- Your website(s) must NOT contain lewd, obscene, illegal or pornographic material, or any other material that is deemed to be objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, bigotry, hatred, pornography, satanic materials, trademark and copyright materials, all content of an adult nature, etc. The designation of any materials as such is subject to our reasonable opinion;
- Using non-unique copyright infringing content to promote WP Handle;
We shall have the sole right to decide if a promotional method you use is appropriate. The use of any advertising method that we consider inappropriate may result in warning, suspension or termination of your affiliate account and cancellation of all outstanding commission payments due.
Affiliate Tracking Cookies
We shall pay you a per-sale commission for any valid sale you refer to WP Handle. For a valid sale ALL of the following are true:
- Your affiliate account must be active at the time of the sale. No commission is due for sales that were made before you registered for our Affiliate Program.
- The customer you refer has not used our services before and has not signed up for an affiliate account with us before.
- The customer completed their order processes without any assistance from you, including when you act on behalf of the customer.
- The sale is for any of our service plans. Sales for other services or additional account features do not qualify for commissions.
- Sales that are cancelled by the customer or suspended by WP Handle for any reason do not qualify for an affiliate commission.
- The initial order payment and any related service renewal payments of the referred customer are fully processed and are not subject to refund or chargeback.
We reserve the right to mark any sale as invalid at our own discretion, without providing any explanation or justification.
Affiliate Commission Payment
- WP Handle issues commission payments at most once a month.
- Subscriptions where no income is realized for any reason, including but not limited to credit card fraud, bad debts, cancellations, chargebacks, are not eligible for a commission.
- The commission base and rate are subject to change at any time or from time to time, at our sole and absolute discretion.
- Commissions may apply to your credit balance. So you can use that credits for the ordering new services or paying existing service(s)
- Commission payments are made via PayPal. At WP Handle’s sole discretion, other payment methods may be used if agreed upon by both WP Handle and the Affiliate. WP Handle is not responsible for any transaction fees charged by PayPal or any other payment provider. WP Handle shall pay the exact amount of commission due to the affiliate.
- Payment shall be only be made if the balance of all approved commissions due is more than $50. If the balance of commissions due is less than $50 the balance shall remain in the Affiliate’s account until the next payment cycle in which the balance of commissions due exceeds $50.
- WP Handle is not responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected affiliate commission payments.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all tax obligations due to all taxing authorities arising from or in connection with your participation in our Affiliate Program.
Relationship of the Parties
Both WP Handle and the Affiliate agree that they enter into this Agreements as independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between them. The Affiliate has no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on the behalf of WP Handle. The Affiliate cannot make any statement, whether on the Affiliate website or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this section.
This Agreement will end when terminated by either party. WP Handle can terminate any Affiliate account immediately without explanation and no prior notice:
- In the event that WP Handle terminates the Program or the Affiliate loses good standing irrevocably as determined at WP Handle’s sole discretion.
- If any court or government body or public authority orders WP Handle to delete certain contents from the Website (such as, but not limited to, the Program).
- If the Affiliate has not generated any sales to the company for a period longer than 6 months.
WP Handle may, but will not be obligated to, suspend an Affiliate account prior to terminating the Affiliate account while investigating the occurrence of one of the above reasons for termination.
Any commissions already approved at the time of termination shall be paid to the Affiliate in accordance with these terms provided the Affiliate remains in good standing.
Following termination of an Affiliate account the Company will no longer track the sales associated with the Affiliate and no commissions shall be prescribed to the Affiliate for any future referrals.
Upon termination the Affiliate may no longer use the Company’s banners, images, content, or any software considered as WP Handle’s intellectual property etc., on their site.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, HOLD US OR OUR LICENSORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND/OR THIRD PARTY VENDORS LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, COST SAVINGS, REVENUE, BUSINESS, DATA OR USE, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS BY YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND APPLY EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU IN THE AGGREGATE WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL BREACHES, DEFAULTS, OR CLAIMS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR UNDER ANY OTHER DOCUMENT FOR AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO US DURING THE ONE MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING A CLAIM GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
This provision shall survive termination of the Agreement.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising under this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation in the jurisdiction where the WP Handle entity servicing your Affiliate account is located.
Changes to the Affiliate Program Terms
We may alter this Agreement and any policies or provisions incorporated by reference at any time. The amendments and/or supplements of the Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting to the website of WP Handle. The current Terms and Conditions is always available on WP Handle’s website. If you do not agree to any amendments, you must terminate your Affiliate account within 10 business days of the date of the amendment. Only a WP Handle officer may alter this Terms and Conditions. No agent of, or person employed by or under contract with, WP Handle has any authority to alter or vary this Terms and Conditions in any way. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of this Terms and Conditions.