This website is operated by WPHandle OÜ. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us”, “WPHandle”, “WP Handle” and “our” refer to WPHandle OÜ. WPHandle OÜ offers this website (https://wphandle.com and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), including all information, tools
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 2 – YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our services are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review SECTION 22.
SECTION 7 – TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may provide tools for customer’s website to maintenance and automate some of our tasks. You will not tamper, hinder, delete or in anyway change the functioning of these tools.
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall WPHandle OÜ, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless WPHandle OÜ and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION/ CANCELLATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 – PAYMENT
Payments are serviced by Stripe and PayPal.
You agree that you will pay for the Services, and that WPHandle may charge your payment method for any services purchased and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) that may be accrued by or in connection with your account. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING WPHANDLE WITH A VALID PAYMENT METHOD FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES.
Your total price will include the price of the product but expressly excludes any applicable taxes; such service tax is based on the bill-to address and the applicable tax rate in effect at the time you use the Services. We will charge tax only in such jurisdictions where the Services are taxable.
Prices for the Services may change at any time at WPHandle’s sole and exclusive discretion. The Services do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
Available Payment Methods:
We currently support; credit cards, debit cards, PayPal and Sofortbanking
Paid Subscriptions automatically renew until cancelled. By starting your service, you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge you for service fee.
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE TO BE CHARGED ON A RECURRING PRIODIC BASIS, YOU MUST CANCEL THE APPLICABLE PAID SUBSCRIPTION THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT’S PAGE OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE THE END OF THE RECURRING PERIOD.
In some circumstances (one-time add-on fee, the invoices that exceeding due date) you may make the payment manually on the customer portal.
The currencies update daily and in an automated way.
Our pricing policy based on USD, but we support USD and EUR for the payments. The lack of the bank account limitation, we may convert USD to EUR for the credit card payments in necessary cases.
SECTION 18 – UNLIMITED AND REASONABLE USE
The term “unlimited” is subject to a reasonable use clause. The definition of reasonable use is determined by WPHandle management, at its sole and exclusive discretion. Customers deemed to be abusing the WPHandle service will be contacted by the WPHandle management. WPHandle management retains the sole and absolute discretion to suspend service to you if we deem necessary.
SECTION 19 – DATA PROCESSING AGREEMENT
By uploading and storing content on our servers you acknowledge and agree that WPHandle shall act as a data processor regarding your content. The relationship between you and WPHandle related to processing of your content is set out in our Data Privacy Addendum (DPA), which is a part of this TOS.
SECTION 20 – ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) sets out the rules and guidelines for using our Services. You agree that you will use the services in full compliance with the our Terms of Service (TOS) and the AUP.
SECTION 21 – HOSTING AND CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Service(s) and any Content uploaded, stored, published and displayed on or through the Service(s) are in compliance with these TOS and all applicable laws, including laws of the jurisdiction where the Service or Content is uploaded, hosted, stored, accessed or used. You shall implement any restrictions necessary in order to prohibit use of the Services by any third party or in any jurisdiction, as required to comply with such laws.
- You may upload, store, publish, display and disclose information, text, files, emails, images, designs, graphics, photos, videos, sounds, software and other content on or through the Services (“User Content”). User Content includes any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services (“User Websites”). You are solely responsible for any and all User Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites. By posting or disclosing User Content on or through the Services, you represent and warrant to WPHandle that (i) you have all necessary rights to display and disclose such content, and (ii) your posting or disclosure of User Content does not violate the rights of WPHandle or any third party.
- We shall not exercise control over and accepts no responsibility for User Content or any other information passing through our Services. We may monitor User Content, but is under no obligation to do so. If you or your End Users post or publish any material in violation of these TOS, or otherwise violate these TOS, in order to resolve the issue WPHandle reserves the right to review your Content and immediately take any corrective action, including without limitation removal of part or all of the User Content or User Websites, suspension or termination of any and all Services with no refund. You hereby agree that WPHandle shall have no liability due to or arising out of any corrective action that WPHandle may undertake.
- You must ensure that each of your End users complies with these TOS, and to any policies and agreements that are incorporated by reference.
- You may not upload, store, publish and display on or through our Service(s) any personal data, private or any other personally identifying information, images, videos of minors or any third party, without the consent of said party (or a parent’s consent in the case of a minor). If you use the Services to upload, store, publish, display or otherwise disclose such information, you acknowledge and agree that you have obtained the prior consent of the said parties.
- You shall not use our Service(s) for hosting websites for high-risk activities where the interruption or malfunction of the Services could lead to serious consequences, including but not limited to personal injury, death, environmental damage, etc. For such websites, you must receive confirmation from us that you can use the Services before submitting your Order. Examples of high risk activities include but are not limited to nuclear facilities, air traffic control, life and health support, etc. Please refer to our Acceptable Use Policy for detailed information on the rules and guidelines for using our Services.
- You are responsible to provide accurate and complete information about you and your organization (if you purchase on behalf of a organization) and promptly update all provided information. We shall not be liable for any errors or damages caused by any failure from your side to provide complete and accurate information.
- You are responsible for all your activity related to the use of our Service(s) and the activity of any user who has access to your Customer Account and the Services.
- You declare that (i) you have technical knowledge necessary to ensure the proper use, administration, management of our Service(s); (ii) you have sufficient knowledge about administering, designing and operating the functions facilitated by the Services necessary to take advantage of them.
- When using the Services, you will ensure that neither you nor any of your End Users make use of the Server resources to WPHandle’s detriment or that of other WPHandle customers.
- You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless WPHandle, and its respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives against all damages, claims, liabilities, losses and other expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, whether or not a lawsuit or other proceeding is filed, that arise directly or indirectly from your or your End Users’ acts or omissions.
- You must obtain all equipment necessary to access and use our Service(s). It is your responsibility to use equipment, software or applications which are compatible with our Service(s). When accessing or using our Services you may not use equipment and/or software which are faulty or with malfunctions that may cause security issues with our servers, damage the integrity of the network and/or vulnerability of the Service(s).
- You are solely responsible for obtaining all intellectual property rights in the intellectual property of others, including, but not limited to, clearances and/or other consents and authorizations necessary to use the names, marks or any content, materials which are used by you on, or transmitted through the Services.
- If you use any third-party software on the Services, you warrant to WPHandle that you are duly licensed to use the software, and that the licence grants sufficient rights to WPHandle to provide the Services. You agree to provide us with such licence(s) upon request. If you fail to provide reasonable evidence of licensing, WPHandle, at our sole discretion, may suspend the Services and/or terminate the Agreement with immediate effect.
- You acknowledge and agree that WPHandle may periodically run a series of scripts (audit) on your Service(s) to determine what third-party software is installed on the Service(s) and how many Users have access to each piece of software. You authorize us to disclose the results of such audits to third parties. You shall indemnify WPHandle against any costs, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, demands and/or expenses including reasonable legal costs incurred and/or suffered as a result of any failure by you to be properly licensed in respect of use of third-party software.
- You shall provide to WPHandle, at your cost, any information, resources or facilities reasonably requested by WPHandle for the delivery of the Service(s) and, where necessary, ensure that your employees, contractors and other suppliers cooperate fully and promptly with WPHandle to such aim.
- Any instructions supplied by you to WPHandle must be complete and accurate and clearly legible. We shall not be liable for any errors caused by any failure from your side to provide complete and accurate information. It’s your obligation to follow our instructions and to cooperate with us for the proper provision of our Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that any information, articles, tutorials, guidelines or technical support advice may be provided by us only for your convenience and do not constitute official statements.
- You are responsible to make backup copies of all your content uploaded, stored, published and displayed on or through our Service(s) in a location independent of ours.
SECTION 22 – REFUNDS
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund your initial subscription within 15 days of your original purchase. After the end of the applicable 15 day, your subscription payment is non-refundable.
SECTION 23 – HARDWARE, EQUIPMENT and SOFTWARE
The Client is responsible for and must provide all telephone, computer, hardware and software equipment and services necessary to access WPHandl. WPHandle makes no representations, warranties or assurances that the Client’s equipment will be compatible with the WPHandle service.
SECTION 24 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 25 – QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS, CLAIMS
If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Services, you can contact us at email@example.com or if you have an account, you can submit a new ticket on https://my.wphandle.com/. We will do our best to address your concerns.
We will respond these request as soon as possible.
(mostly within same day, maximum 5 business days)
SECTION 26 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of our management location.
SECTION 27 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 28 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail at: WPHandle OÜ, Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, ESTONIA